Kelley - I loved your kitchen!! Two things: what pattern is your China? And I must see a close-up of that polka dot plate/platter on top of your cabinets?! Please tell me it is not a Razorback design! Ha, ha! Just kidding, but I must know!
Thanks! Laura, I am using my mom's computer. We have had pretty rough storms in AR and my cable and Internet is down. The plate is a Razorback. I'll get you an upclose shot when I can load it. The china is Lenox. It is offwhite with a gold rim. Matches everything. How was the party?
Hey! Thanks for the compliment. Love your kitchen too! My china is Lenox too. Is yours solitaire white? I hope you have a great week! Can't wait to see the living rooms.. HA!
9 comments:
Love the colors in you kitchen and dining room! Great space! Thanks for sharing.
You have a beautiful home! I don't know how you keep it so neat with a wee one in the house!!
Have a fun (rainy?) weekend, Kelley.
Your kitchen is awesome! =)
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like your kitchen and dining room area. I like the idea of changing out the seasonal plates above the cabinets
Kelley - I loved your kitchen!! Two things: what pattern is your China? And I must see a close-up of that polka dot plate/platter on top of your cabinets?! Please tell me it is not a Razorback design! Ha, ha! Just kidding, but I must know!
Thanks! Laura, I am using my mom's computer. We have had pretty rough storms in AR and my cable and Internet is down. The plate is a Razorback. I'll get you an upclose shot when I can load it. The china is Lenox. It is offwhite with a gold rim. Matches everything. How was the party?
Hey! Thanks for the compliment. Love your kitchen too! My china is Lenox too. Is yours solitaire white? I hope you have a great week! Can't wait to see the living rooms.. HA!
I Luv the bright colors in the dinning room and your china looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing :D
Post a Comment